Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
Click To See All the Homes We've Sold This Year
Lindsay Taylor Jackson
Before I began my career in Real Estate, I worked in sales and marketing for video editing, hotel, and computer industries. I’ve been a real estate professional since 2004.
With over 15 years of real estate experience, I have extensive industry knowledge and experience. I represent both buyers and sellers and remain in the top 5% of Triangle area agents.
I currently live in North Raleigh.
"Lindsay helped us find a house in our price range and negotiate terms. She is very responsive and hard working, could not have navigated the Raleigh market without her!"
– BOUGHT A SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN NORTH RALEIGH, RALEIGH
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.